Monday, June 18, 2012

Welcome to a Land of Awesome Random Reviews, Rants, Raves, and other totally random things!

Hi Everyone! I am Sarah. I am a wife, mom, writer, reader, actor, and all the jobs that come with wife/mom titles! I don't like to really classify myself into any more specific categories because I just don't fit into them. I am 100% one of a kind, unique, somewhat crazy, and I love it. I wouldn't have it any other way! I love Backstreet Boys and still like Eminem, I love gardens and the beach but you will probably never get me camping, I read every genre and will give just about any book a chance and I will be honest without trashing or being mean. Just because I didn't care for it, doesn't mean that it won't be a best seller and isnt for someone else.
I will be posting reviews of books here mainly with some total randomness thrown in to keep it more lively, and hey it wouldn't be my blog if I didn't! I am looking forward to getting to know any followers I may get and for you to get a chance to get to know me and hopefully some really cool authors and other people along the way!
This is my first blog and my first time doing something like this so please bear with me as I learn my way around.
Also feedback is always welcome. If you have a book you want me to read or suggest I review here, please let me know! I will consider all recommendations and want to make this an awesome place where we can all just be ourselves, no matter how wacky or random that may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment